Sunday, August 26, 2007

They're Growing Like Weeds

Here is a picture taken in June of 2006. It had been about 2 weeks since Mr. Garvey, Mary, and Miss Almanzo arrived in the U.S. This is when they looked 3, 5, and 7. Mr. Edwards in this picture is 9 1/2.

Here is a picture taken yesterday afternoon, 15 months later.
Mr. Edwards is now 10 1/2 and Mr. Laura just about to turn 7. Mr. Garvey is now 1 inch taller than Mr. Edwards. Mary no longer looks like Mr. Laura's twin, however, Miss Almanzo is certainly poised to takeover that role. I'd say they look more like 5, 6, 8, 10, & 11.

***********************************************************************************



In other news, thanks to naturalmom for bestowing on me my very first ever blog award. I am often accused of being "too nice" by many of my firends, so it certainly seems to be a fitting award. I am however, completely uninitiated when it comes to how these awards work. Will there be a party in my honor? A cash prize? Will my name go down in the "Nice Matters" history books for all eternity? Will I have to give an acceptance speech? What happens if I have one of those "Not-so- nice" days? ;o)

1 comment:

naturalmom said...

Wow, what a difference a year of love and good nutrition can make! They look great.

Stephanie