Friday, November 9, 2007

And Now Back to Your Regularly Scheduled Mother

I ran across this post about 6 weeks ago and have been coveting the day that it too would apply to me. I believe that day has come. I think I can finally say the first trimester is loosening its death grip on me. This week I have begun to actually take an interest again in providing a clean, stimulating home abundantly stocked with healthy snacks and meals for those five lovely darlings currently depending on me for such things.

So here's to turning up the funky house music, baking a batch of cookies, and cleaning the house before my worst fear is realized; that being that all the hair the two dogs have shed in the last few weeks will reconstitute into a third dog before it is vacuumed up.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

*giggling* Glad you are feeling better!! Have a great weekend!

naturalmom said...

WhooHoo! Break out the vacuum, lol! ;o) I'm glad you are feeling better. Enjoy the 2nd trimester energy burst! I found the 3rd to be much harder this last time around. I'm not sure if it's because I was 5 years older than the last time or if it was because the entire 3rd trimester was in the summer. The humidity did take it's toll -- something you won't have to deal with! :o) Hope the rest of the pregnancy is smooth sailing!

Stephanie

Jennifer said...

Hooray for the cookies! (And I will also cheer for the house cleaning...if you really, really want me to? Ha!) Congratulations! What a happy milestone, in so many ways.

I am so terribly behind in my blog reading, but I just read your post below (Wanting Things That Don't Matter Not To Matter) and it just broke my heart. Mr. Garvey sounds like an amazing kid.