Saturday, November 3, 2007

A Mr. Laura Declaration

We told the kids about the pregnancy pretty early on mainly because I was feeling so bad that I needed them to understand that I wouldn't exactly be myself for awhile. We cautioned them that it was early and that sometimes something goes wrong and that a baby would not be born in May. Mr. Laura always says good night to the baby and finishes with "See you in May - maybe." The other day he walked up to me and said, "I know nothing is going to happen to the baby. He's gonna be all right." I replied, "You are pretty sure of yourself. I hope you are right." To which he declared, "I am sure of myself. Mr. Edwards and I were both in your belly as babies and we both made it out alive."

4 comments:

blooming desertpea said...

Now, that's cute!

naturalmom said...

Aww, that's nice. How are you feeling now -- better, or still pretty sick?

Stephanie

Just Me said...

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for asking. It's better than it was but I still have my moments. I am still having trouble finding much that tastes good. I'll be 13 weeks next Sunday and if my other 2 pregs are any indication, I should be feeling much more normal in the next week or two.

Victoria said...

Aww - so sweet! I'm glad you are feeling better!